By applying for this product or service (the “facility”), you agree and consent to the following matters:
(a) The words “your information” are used in this Privacy Disclosure Statement to mean personal information about you that we obtain from you or from anyone else, regardless of how or when it comes to us.
(b) We will collect your information primarily for the purpose of assessing your application for the requested facility and, if your application is approved, for the initial establishment of the facility and then for the subsequent administration and eventual finalisation of the facility. You agree and consent to us using and disclosing your information for this purpose.
(c) You also agree and consent to us using or disclosing your information for each of the following purposes;
- Considering any other application made by you to us;
- Performing our internal administration and operations including accounting, risk management, record keeping, archiving, systems development and testing, credit scoring and staff training;
- Compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
- Prevention and investigation of crime or fraud to protect your interest and our interest;
- Developing, establishing and administering alliances and other arrangement with our organisation in relation to the promotion, administration and use of our respective products and service;
- Managing our rights and obligations in relation to the external payment systems.
(d) Collection of your information is essential for us to service both your relationship with us and our business operations. Without your information that we request you to provide us, we would not be able to provide you with our products and services.
Subject to any restrictions imposed on us by the Privacy Act 1988, you agree and consent to any disclosure by us of your information to an organisation of these types for any of our purchases listed above.
(e) The words “we” and “us” are used in this Privacy Disclosure Notice to mean All States Trailer Spares Pty Ltd and each and every one of its related companies and any financier that we act as agent for in entering any part of this agreement, whether acting collectively or alone. So, for example, where you are agreeing that we may collect, use or disclose your information for a stated purpose, you are providing your consent to each of these companies individually as well as collectively.
(f) You may request access to your information by contacting Raymond John Hilton of All States Trailer Spares. Access will be granted in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 for a reasonable fee. If any of your information is inaccurate, you may request that it be corrected.
(g) If you supply us with personal information about any other person, please show them a copy of this document so that they may understand the manner with which their personal information may be used or disclosed by us in connection with your dealings with us.
You agree that where this form of acknowledgement and consent is signed by two or more people, it is to be read as given by each of them individually.